Beginner | 2-3 hours
In this course, you’ll build a website so you can start selling physical products, gift vouchers, or virtual products online.
View the DEMO WEBSITE we build in the course here. Your website should look a lot like this when you’re finished.
- 23 course videos to follow step by step
- Go from nothing to purchasing a website, hosting and setting up the site within 2-3 hours
- An easy to follow, step by step course, designed for the complete beginner
- Create a beautiful website you are confident to edit and manage
- Start selling online with no previous web development experience
- Support from us if you get stuck
- A computer to work from
- A credit card to purchase your domain and hosting
- Some nice images of your business or products
- An idea of product descriptions and pricing
- A PayPal account (optional but useful)
- A Dropbox account (optional but not required)
- How much will it cost to set up a website? Other than the cost of the course itself, the cost to purchase a domain should be around $10-$20 per year (depending on the provider you choose), and the cost of hosting a small website should be around $5-$20 per month. That should be about all the costs you come across to get your website up and running.
- Do I need previous web development experience? No. This course is designed for someone who has no experience building websites, to follow step by step.
- How long will it take? The course materials are about 1.5 hours long. Following along at your own pace it will probably take between 2-4 hours to set up your website, depending on how much text and images you already have available to you. If you already have a PayPal (and Dropbox) account as well, that’ll make things faster.
- Do I have to use PayPal to receive payments? No, WooCommerce (the Ecommerce platform we’re using) integrates with a number of options. I’ve just picked PayPal because it’s fast, trusted and easy.