Beginner | 1.5 hours
Course Creator: Tim Davies
Learn how to set up Google Ads and Facebook Ads in conjunction to target audiences in your nearest capital city (day-trippers and overnight stayers) and visitors currently in the destination.
We use a real tourism operator’s ad account so you get to see exactly how to do it in the real world.
- How to think about the campaigns and audiences
- Where to find ideas for content for the ads
- How to target an audience in your nearest capital city
- How to target visitors in destination right now
- So you can drive qualified traffic to your product or service without any delay.
- You’ll come out of this course with 2 ads set up on each platform
- ….and the confidence to run your own Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
- Learn how to structure your campaigns, audience, and ads, and how to generate ideas for your ad copy. You will no longer sit around confused about what ads to run.
- 1.5 hours of easy to follow training videos. We use straight forward language and avoid confusing industry jargon.
- Watch us as we set up ads in a real tourism operator’s ad account. This isn’t just theory.
- Support for any questions you have (answers from a real person)
- A computer to work from
- A personal Facebook account
- Admin access to a Facebook business page
- Some images for your business
- A credit card to get your Google Ads account set up (if you don’t have one yet)
- Bring your creativity! There are no rules here…
- How much will it cost to set up? Getting started on Facebook ads doesn’t have to cost much at all. You have complete control over your budgets, campaigns, and audiences. For a budget of $3-$5 per day, you can actually learn a lot about what marketing messages work to your target audience. Google Ads is much the same. You set a daily budget and can tweak it over time. The budget you set is entirely up to you.
- Do I need previous experience with Google Ads? This course will suit people who are completely new to Google Ads or have a little experience and want some more strategy behind their approach. We use Google Ads Express, the simpler of Google’s platforms to set up our ads.
- Do I need previous experience with Facebook Ads? No, however we do refer to some things from the Facebook for Beginners course, which introduces you to ideas such as the Facebook Pixel in more detail. You can take this course in isolation and can still get ads set up on each platform though.
- What if I get stuck? For those enrolled in the course, just hit the support button you find on the course, or in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. A real person (experience tourism marketer) is never far away to help out.